Scheduled transaction

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu May 22 09:39:53 EDT 2014

Hi,

Please remember to CC the list on all replies using your mailer's
reply-to-list or reply-all functionality.

Chris Henderson <henders254 at gmail.com> writes:

> On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 6:02 AM, Derek Atkins <derek at ihtfp.com> wrote:
>
>     Hi,
>
>     On Wed, May 21, 2014 3:53 pm, Chris Henderson wrote:
>     > Scheduled transactions only seem to run if I close and open gnucash. How
>     > can I run them when gnucash is always open?
>
>     Actions -> Scheduled Transactions -> Since Last Run...
>
> Thanks, is there any way to automate this to be run from cron every time the
> computer wakes up?

Sorry, no.  It only runs when gnucash starts or when you manually click
on the Since Last Run menu option.  If you want to implement an event
that would auto-run it at periodic intervals when gnucash is running,
patches are always welcome!