custom separate trading accounts

Ian K ik522000 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri May 23 06:04:49 EDT 2014

I'm wondering if you could run a report on the Trading Account, but filtered
by the desired asset to only see results in the Trading Account that are
created by that asset.
For example a Transaction Report in this example for 'Trading:Currency:CAD',
filtered by the 'ThisStockAccount' account, with relevant sorting,
subtotals?

There may be other more useful reports, but to me it looks like a
Transaction Report might give interesting results?