QIF Import Fails

Keith Bates keith at new-life.org.au
Fri May 30 05:36:36 EDT 2014

On 30/05/14 03:50, Derek Atkins wrote:

> Generally this means there is some problem with your numeric entries.
> Check all your 'T', '$', etc columns.  Most likely the issue is a
> malformed number, or a blank number, or even one with a currency
> symbol.  This error can also happen if there are inconsistencies in
> formats, e.g. if you have 1,000.00 and 1.000,00 in the same data file.
>
> -derek

So I went back to moneydance and exported the file into annual qifs and
EVERY one of them (about 12) imported fine- very weird.

Thanks for your help and support.

I have a few account balances that I will need to adjust, and close to
300 transactions that were added to my bank balance instead of a
liability account. That will take some sorting!

--
God bless you
Keith Bates

Jesus is the Way