gc 2.6.4 Accounts Tab Performance/Lag/Slowness (Colin Law)

Ian K ik522000 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Nov 1 06:55:45 EDT 2014

I do a version of that - on my main Windows machine I run GC 2.6.4 on a Linux
Mint VM - it's still a much better experience waiting for the VM to start
than struggling around with 2.6.x on Windows.
Whan I'm travelling I have 2.4.13 on my older Windows netbook, which I
mostly use just for data entry. There are none of these performance issues
on the 2.4.x releases.
Fortunately the data file is compatible between the versions - hopefully
this will be sorted out before/if data compatibility becomes an issue in
itself.