Deposits Report

TanyaMc tanyamc at gwtc.net
Mon Nov 3 20:25:07 EST 2014

reimbursables.png
<http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/file/n4673797/reimbursables.png>
chart.png <http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/file/n4673797/chart.png>
cash_flow_report.png
<http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/file/n4673797/cash_flow_report.png>
deposit.png <http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/file/n4673797/deposit.png>

Deposit graphic shows one Sunday's offering plus the reimbursement that
doesn't show up on reports (because it is an asset account).

Cash flow report shows the report for that same date, criteria including
reimbursement account, but no data displayed.

Chart of accounts for your info.

Reimbursables to show entries in the asset account.

And again, I do not want to track the reimbursables as inc/expense. I want
to show all deposits made for a month and the 'funds'/accounts they went
into. So I want to show deposits to the checking fund subaccounts and the
asset account.