CNY invoice doesn't include currency

coolnodje coolnodje at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 02:51:55 EST 2014

Hi,

I've been trying to produce an invoice in CNY but couldn't get any
currency code or symbol on it.
Would be nice to be able to get a symbol: ¥ or 元

As usual when I need to edit the invoice I output it in HTML, edit it,
save it as PDF.

Also worth mentioning:

# I created the Customer to which the invoice was destined
# created an invoice, realise it was in my default currency
# went back to Customer to edit the Billing Information

and could never get the Invoice to get to an Accounts Receivable type
Account or to print it with CNY currency (I guess it stayed in the
original default currency).
I had to duplicate the later to be able to get a functionning Invoice.

I'm using 2.6.4 under OSX 10.9.5

Cheers
-nodje