Networth increase breakdown

whwtan whwtan at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 15 01:41:56 EST 2014

You do that by looking at your Profit and Loss for the period.

Say your net worth from 2012 to 2013 increased by 100k, your PnL would
list out exactly what caused it.
Say your income was 200k and your stocks went up 100k and your expenses
were 200k, it'd be clear that your total increase of 100k comes from
200+100-200.