Screen fonts messed up

Aaron Johns azajohns78 at mac.com
Sun Nov 16 23:15:13 EST 2014

Hello,

I've posted this previously on several boards but I can't find it now so
apologies if I'm repeating myself. I'm hoping someone could shed some light
on this problem as I'm finding it almost impossible to use the program with
my poor eyesight.
When I upgraded my mac to the latest system (Yosemite) the screen fonts in
the UI have all turned to what looks like Impact. Very small and very bold,
almost illegible. I can't see anywhere in the preferences to change the font
style or size. Thanks for anyone's help!...

<http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/file/n4674004/Screen_Shot_2014-11-17_at_3.png>