Count number of nights of booking reservations

AfrikaDietmar dietmar.reigber at tradeley.com
Tue Nov 18 12:18:37 EST 2014

Hi Gnucash Community,

is it possible to also track the number of nights stayed or have a way that
I can input customers who have booked a holiday how long they stayed so that
I can at the end of period sum up the total number of nights that my company
has generated for a property? Each property will then be an account. I could
then look into each property and see how many clients it has had and how
many nights were generated. Is this possible?
Also report wise?

Sunny regards from Mauritius,
Dietmar