Set of accounts for small rental business.

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 18 19:54:44 EST 2014

I seem to recall seeing folks who report using the NUM field with numeric or textual codes for similar purposes, but I don't know how well something like that would work. I imagine it would take a particular (code-oriented) minset... It is another way to shoehorn extra information into a limited data set.

David