2.6.4 Upgrade

Glenn Bergmann gnebergie at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 13:40:21 EST 2014

Today, 11/20/2014, I downloaded gnuCash 2.6.4 and installed to replace
2.6.3.

When I started the program the first time, I got a message "GnuCash (Not
Responding)".  I selected the message to "wait for the program to respond"
and after about 3 to 4 minutes the program opened.

I did no transactions, Quit the program and it gave me the message "GnuCash
(Not Responding)".  It would not close and I had to force closure of the
program.

Tried several times with the same result each time.  I downloaded and
installed 2.6.3.  It opened and Quit like it should.

I notice 2.6.4 is 104 MB download while 2.6.3 is a 71 MB.  A lot of new
features?

Glenn