Sourceforge POTM

Divakar R divakar07 at dataone.in
Fri Nov 21 13:20:50 EST 2014

SourceForge has called for votes for January’s POTM (project of the month). GnuCash is on the list of candidates. Vote scan be cast here: https://sourceforge.net/p/potm/discussion/vote/thread/7a6c5c42/.

To vote, comment on this thread with the first line in the following format:

VOTE: shortname
Subsequent lines, and any messages that do not start with VOTE will be ignored by our tallying script. We encourage you to give your rationale for why you voted the way you did.

You would need a SF account to vote, I think.

Div.

----
Divakar Ramachandran
Anupuram, TN 603127