Issues after upgrade

Grahame grahamewood at dsl.pipex.com
Thu Nov 27 17:08:18 EST 2014

I have upgraded to 2.6.4 and get the following messages on launching the
program:

The procedure entry point scm_init_sw_business_core_module could not be
located in the dynamic link library libgncmod-engine.dll.

The program can’t start because libguile.dll is missing from your computer.
Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

The procedure entry point gnc_glade_xml_new could not be located in the
dynamic link library libgncmod-gnome-utils.dll.

The procedure entry point gnc_glade_autoconnect_full_func could not be
located in the dynamic link library libgncmod-gnome-utils.dll.

The program appears OK after these messages but I'd like to be sure!