Cash Flow Report

Charles Brescia clbrescia at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 09:14:53 EDT 2014

Hello:
    I am currently running GnuCash 2.4.15 in Linux Ubuntu 14.04.  I use
cash flow reports extensively and would like to see them display a
little differently.  Currently if I have an expense category/account
that has either rebates or reimbursements the rebates/reimbursements
display as an income category as the same name as the expense category,
and then the expenses show under expenses.
    What I would prefer is that the rebates/reimbursements to an expense
category show as a negative expense or in other words to reduce the
total amount of the expense.  The same would hold true for negative
incomes as well, as they are currently showing up under expenses rather
than adjusting the main income category.
    Also when you initially run a report (any report) the progress bar
in the lower right hand corner works.  But if you select options make
changes and rerun the report the progress bar no longer shows the
progress.  Not a big deal but it would be nice particularly for a large
report that may take a while to load.
    Thank you for your time.

Charles