Problems with bar charts

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Sun Oct 5 18:01:06 EDT 2014

On Oct 5, 2014, at 4:36 AM, Wm <wm+gnc at tarrcity.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> Sat, 4 Oct 2014 16:06:22 <554E3863-74D9-43B2-AAC0-B9CB55F06F17 at ncf.ca> Ron Stone <ronstone at ncf.ca>
>
>> I upgraded to 2.6.4-4 a few days ago and just noticed problems with bar charts. See the attached screenshot as an example. Issues seem to include
>>
>> - vertical gaps, as shown for Expense over time in the attachment
>> - bars overlaid on top of others, so that light-blue, for example, will be interrupted by another color.
>> - A blank canvas for Asset bar charts - I’ve checked the options and they all look appropriate. No combination produces a graph.
>>
>> Has anyone else encountered this?

The Asset Bar Chart works OK for me, but the Expense bar chart shows the symptoms you’re talking about. I find the “flying bars” particularly entertaining:

Yes, the light blue really is almost 20K, it was tuition for my daughter at a private college. I think they might be offset horizontally and belong under the “flying” bars.

Regards,
John Ralls