Cash Flow Report

Charles Brescia clbrescia at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 19:18:24 EDT 2014

Mike:
    Thanks for the input, one of the features of GnuCash that makes it so
useful is this forum and all the people so willing to help.  That work
around would certainly work, as did the one I tried.  What I am seeking
here however is what I see as an improvement to the Cash Flow report that
wouldn't have those issues to begin with.  The P&L report IS the format and
functionality that I seek in the Cash Flow report.  Geert had suggested on
another forum that I come here to make my suggested improvements.  But I do
appreciate all the people that come here to help.

Charles