GNU Cash V2.6.3

JOHN MANSFIELD john.mansfield3 at btopenworld.com
Wed Oct 8 07:06:38 EDT 2014

I am running a desk top PC with windows 7 with the latest update packs.

GNUcash version is v 2.6.3

My issue is:  I am in an 'account' and wish to change the FONT in the notes field.  The actions I am taking are as follows:

I select the 'account' I wish to change
I select Edit from the top bar
from the drop down I select "edit account" which brings up a Pop up menu with a 'general' tab
The "notes" field I wish to change is in this Pop up menu on the general tab, called Notes:

There appears to be no option to change the Font.  Can you please help?

Thank you.

Regards,

John