GnuCash Version 6.2.4

Keith Royall keithroyall at visitnz.plus.com
Thu Oct 9 03:40:01 EDT 2014

I've just installed gnucash 6.2.4 and started to enter some data.

However, the transfer drop down list in the account register doesn't appear
to be working correctly. When I click the drop down list button, a grey box
appears but it isn't filled with the accounts for me to select the account
on the other side of the transaction. I have had to type the account in
manually, although when I start typing, an account is automatically
completed, if it's there.

But there has also been several cases, when typing in the transfer account,
the message box has come up saying the account is not listed, although I
entered it when setting up the file.

Regards

Keith Royall