Announcement: Windows 2.6.4 Re-released. 2014-10-10

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Sat Oct 11 09:46:35 EDT 2014

Apparently the issue appears to be  that pango is looking for its
modules in the wrong spot by default.

This can be fixed by running
c:\program files\gnucash\bin\pango-querymodules.exe --system --update-
cache
(Will probably need admin rights on Windows Vista and up). I have
updated the Windows installer to do so automatically at the end of the
installation process.

I have started a new build, so hopefully in a few hours we have another
release to test.

Geert