Hello GnuCash team

Basil Javed basiljaved at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 11 10:06:30 EDT 2014

Good Day to You Sir,My name is Basil Javed and I am a free lance Bookkeeper and I've got a job of setting up accounts of a small training centre of a friend they give training of ACCA and some other courses, they are having difficulties tracking their cash so therefore they want a decent accounting software which does not cost anything as this is a start up, so can you please help me with how to get started with GnuCash as these people have already been in business for about 9 months. How do I post the previous transactions like income from fee.thanks expecting a quick reply.