very weird quirk noted, copying one computer to another

Ken G. beachkidken at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 19:24:44 EDT 2014

In my Linux setup (Ubuntu 14.04.1), I have the usually data files for
GnuCash but I also have a hidden GnuCash configuration file on the hard
drive. I don't know what the configuration files hold but I do save it
along with my hidden Thunderbird and Firefox configuration files.
Perhaps, you have a hidden configuration file somewhere.

Ken