Fwd:

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 18 12:58:06 EDT 2014

John,

Please remember to reply-all to keep the discussion on the list.

It sounds like you might be encountering the problems that another person mentioned regarding a serious bug with one of the Windows versions. As I understand (since I do not use Windows), your temporary solution is appropriate. I believe also that there has been progress to fix that bug in the Absolute Latest version of 2.6.4 that is available.

Cheers,
David

Begin forwarded message: