Bug? Reports are blank and GnuCash hangs

Jill Terry jill at babrees.co.uk
Sun Oct 19 09:06:49 EDT 2014

Hope this is the right place to send this!

I have been running version 2.4.13.

This morning I downloaded the latest version (2.6.4-2), but whenever I
try to display a report it just shows a blank area instead of the report
and hangs. I have to close the program.

I am running Windows 8.1.
I have tried downloading and re-installing, but no change.
I also tried creating a new file from scratch in case it was a
compatibility problem with my old version files. No change.

I am presuming that this is a bug but have no idea where I should be
reporting this.

Any help with this appreciated!

---