Mac OSX Yosemite

John Morris johnjeff at editide.us
Tue Oct 21 16:59:57 EDT 2014

Hi Les,
  I did some limited tests on the public beta of Yosemite during the summer. My work has taken me in other directions, so I have not gotten back to it, but I found no reason to believe GnuCash would have significantly more trouble with the new operating system than it has under the older operating systems I have tried.

Best,
John