An error occurred while running the report

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Oct 24 11:13:19 EDT 2014

Hi,

First, please CC the list on all responses using your mailer's
reply-to-list or reply-all functionality.

"Comsec Networks Office (Spain)" <office at comsecnetworks.com> writes:

> Hi:
>
> On the message post form was an 'Upload file' link. The lines in my message
> were copied by me as they looked to be the root of the problem.

I'm not sure what "message post form" you mean -- this is a mailing
list, not a web forum.  While there are some web pages (like nabble)
that make it *look* like a web forum, it is not.  I have no idea what
the "nabble upload" button does, but it most certainly does NOT attach
it to the message.

So basically nobody got the full stack trace you uploaded.  Yes, it was
definitely the root of the problem, but the bit you copied was
insufficient; we would need the *whole* stack trace.

Thanks,

> Regards,
>
> Comsec Networks (Spain)
> Comsec Networks Inc.