GnuCash financial software

RF RLF_Software at bellsouth.net
Fri Oct 24 15:24:03 EDT 2014

Hello,

I just learned of GnuCash, being an exasperated Quicken Premiere 2014
user and tired of being manipulated by their "sunset" expiration policy.
I have just three main questions before trying GnuCash out:

1- Will it automatically update/download all my online financial account
information from banks such as Wells Fargo, credit card accounts,
Vanguard accounts and fundsand stocks of interest to follow?
2- If so is this feature free without expiration?
3- Can my existing .xls files be integrated with it such as a sync, so I
can work on them from either end and not have to re-create them in a
GnuCash specific format?

Thank you,
Bret