how to reflect investment management fees so that they show in the advanced portfolio report

Steve Nospam stevenospam2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 26 19:42:25 EDT 2014

I have an investment account that has mutual funds and stocks. I have successfully entered the brokerage fees for the mutual funds and they show in the Advanced Portfolio Report.  Now I need to reflect the investment management fees for the investment account and have them reported in the Advanced Portfolio Report. The fee isn't associated with a particular mutual fund or stock, it's charged for the entire account. I'm completely stumped on how to accomplish this.