Character lag in Transfer column

John Morris johnjeff at editide.us
Tue Sep 2 11:36:41 EDT 2014

Hi Michael,
  I also get different colors of highlighting, but I have simply assumed this is due to the generally rough nature of GnuCash's UI. I am using Mac OS X, but I'm using a much older version than you are using. I'm using Snow Leopard (10.6.8) and I believe you said you are using Mavericks (10.9.4).

Best,
John