gnucash cannot import csv transactions with encoding gb2312

Jie Zheng zhengjiezxxy2010 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 23:07:56 EDT 2014

My gnucash version is also 2.6.3 and I chosed the encoding gb2312 and
gb18030 and gnucash cannot display correctly. I think this maybe caused by
my os. My os is english version Win7, and I installed a Simplified Chinese
Language pack, everything display correctly. And my microsoft excel can
display the test.csv correctly, so it seems to a error of gnucash.

Thanks