Search Capabilities

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 10:09:26 EDT 2014

On 7 September 2014 14:49, Ellsinore <ellsinore at gmail.com> wrote:
> Almost all of my income transactions are split and the name of the student
> the payment is for is listed in the memo section.  Is there any way to
> search this section?  Using "Memo" in the search box yields no results.

If you want to search all accounts then start from the Accounts tab,
otherwise it searches just the current displayed account (I think) and
if you have entered it in a split it will only be against the acct in
the split, which may not be the Income acct.
Alternatively are you sure you have used the Memo field?  Try
searching in the Notes field.

Colin