Reconciliation mess up

Raven Long ravenkwill at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 10:40:11 EDT 2014

I haven't touched gnucash in 6 months. The last time I did, I tried
reconciling the last few months. After starting in again this week, and
adding a bunch of new information, I tried starting to reconcile again. But
there's a huge error, I think from doing something wrong 6 months ago. The
starting balance for the reconciliation is way off. I've only had the
account for a year, and would just start the reconciliation over from
scratch, but I can't figure out how to do so. I can't even find
reconciliation reports to check what I did previously.

Can anyone suggest how to proceed from this point?

Thanks,
Raven