Scheduled transactions are not reflected in Net Worth reports

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Sun Sep 7 17:31:37 EDT 2014

On Sep 7, 2014, at 9:29 AM, absconditus absconditus <absconditus87 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Forgot to include it.

Sorry, SX is shorthand for Scheduled Transaction. One of the settings in the Scheduled Transaction Editor's Overview page is the option to "Create in advance:" with a spin control to set the number of days. Is that checked on the SX in question, and if so, to how many days is it set?

Regards,
John Ralls