General Ledger/Transaction Report???

NR nsrathi at aol.com
Mon Sep 8 19:38:03 EDT 2014

Hi,

Please help - I would like to create a General Ledger report for all transactions for a specified time period.
However, when I select 'Transaction Report' I do not know what to do next.

I have tried choosing 'Select All' under the 'Accounts' tab under Options, but that did not work.
Then, I tried selecting each parent account, and then selecting 'Select Children,' but that only produced a report for the last selected parent account group.

Also, I would like to see the 'split' information for each transaction, as well.

I am really frustrated, as this is not as intuitive as compared to QB.

Thanks!