UK VAT Accounts not appear on the Categories list

Phoebe Bright phoebebright310 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 05:21:38 EDT 2014

I'm trying to setup a new file using UK VAT as described in the documentation http://gnucash.wikia.com/wiki/Create_UK_Accounts
but UK VAT is not appearing in the categories list.
I'm using 2.6.3 and I've looked at the contents of Gnucash.app/Contents/Resources/share/gnucash/accounts/en_GB/ and this file uk-vat.gnucash-xea appears in the directory so it is definitely there.  I've tried amending data in this list but it doesn't appear updated in the wizard so maybe that is not the list being used by the app?

Any suggestions on how to get it to appear or does anyone have a UK VAT accounts csv file I could import to get started?

Phoebe.