Anyone successfully imports invoices incl. auto-posting them?

Buddha Buck blaisepascal at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 23:40:54 EDT 2014

It sounds like the CSV file wasn't set up for auto-posting.

Here's a line that I believe I've gotten to auto-post as an invoice:

FF-1407,2014-09-12,FF,,,2014-07-07,Basic membership for
2014-07-07,,Income:Membership
Dues,1,20.00,%,,0,,,,2014-07-07,2014-07-14,Assets:Accounts Receivable,,

It requires an Income account called "Income:Membership Dues", and a
customer with a customer ID of "FF"
It should have a posting date of 2014-07-07, a due sate of 2014-07-14, a
quantity of 1, a total cost of 20, 0% discount.