GnuCash Android: Choosing Correct "Transfer Account"

Tom Balazs tom123online at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 06:44:31 EDT 2014

I exported my accounts out of GnuCash Desktop and imported them into
GnuCash Android

The problem I had: Choosing the Correct "Transfer Account" for a
transaction.

I go to the supermarket
After paying I go to enter the transaction in GnuCash.
In GnuCash Android I I go to
Liabilities: Tom's Visa
Add transaction:
-  "Bob's Supermarket"
- Charge: $50
- Transfer Account: In here I only can choose
.....Assets: Current Assets:
.....Assests: Fixed Assetss:
.....Liabilities: Credit Card
.....Liabilities: Loans: Mortgage

What I need is "Expenses: Groceries". Why don't I find that?
Is it a problem with just scrolling down the list? I can't scroll down.

If I begin by going to
"Expenses: Groceries"
I still can't choose credit card
Here I see many accounts but not the "Liabilities: Tom's Credit Card" that
I'm looking for.
I see:
- Assets: Current Assets: xxx
- Assests: Fixed Assets: xxx
- Equity
- Expenses:
- Income:

What do you think the problem is? I really want to get this working.

I'm using two currencies, could that be what's messing this up?