Invoice Formatting gone haywire

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 16 13:43:42 EDT 2014

<disclaimer>I am not a Windows user, I am not a Business features user, and I am not a programmer.</disclaimer>

<rash.uninformed.unsolicited.suggestion>
Perhaps the Gnucash default font for these things could be changed from an OS-centric "sans" (which from what I read is used in the *nix world) to the more broadly cross-platform "Arial". Perhaps that would alleviate this problem for Windows users?
</rash.uninformed.unsolicited.suggestion>

David