2 questions on Gnu-cash

Xavier Lagraula detunizedgravity at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 07:35:27 EDT 2014

Hello John,

I can't tell for the first question. As for the second from my experience
the quickfill entries are updated on the fly. Devs here are welcome to
correct me if I am wrong. If I am right that means that if you search and
fix all the transactions that contain the mispelled entry, it should
disappear from the quickfill suggestions. If it doesn't you can try closing
and reopening GC to make sure it is not cached.

As for finding the misspelled transactions, the search tool should do the
trick. After all you already know the precise spelling mistake that was
made, so you know what to look for.

Best regards,
  Xavier