Invoice Formatting gone haywire

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 18 15:00:57 EDT 2014

Insofar as practically NOTHING on Windows is free, it seems to me that using a free font that causes significant user disruption on that platform begs the question.

I note that there is another current thread on which a user complains about the Sans font specification on Windows, so it seems to me that choosing this font as the default is not a good solution for the Windows platform.

David