Save in different formats

Saju Sujathan saju at fpcreative.com
Fri Sep 19 08:25:32 EDT 2014

Good afternoon,

I have an .orx and I saw that GNUCash is probably the best app to open it
on a Mac OS.
It successfully opened the file however how do I save the file so it's
readable in another format that is more widely available? I.e. Excel

Thanks

Saj

--

*Saju Sujathan *| IT Administrator

*FP CREATIVE* | 200 Great Dover Street | London | SE1 4YB

*Main*        020 7089 6930
*Mobile     *07515 001121
*Email*       saju at fpcreative.com
*Website*   www.fpcreative.com
*Twitter*     @fpcreative <https://twitter.com/fpcreative>

This e-mail is confidential and may contain information that is
legally privileged. It is prohibited to disclose, copy or distribute any
information contained in it if you are not the intended recipient. Please
delete it immediately and inform the sender.