Matching Batch Deposits to Invoices and Processed Payments

Ceecekeeper accounting at nuthousegranola.com
Thu Sep 25 21:14:50 EDT 2014

I'm downloading QFX files from my business banking account and trying to find
a way to match batch/bulk deposits (multiple checks from customers) to
invoices and/or processed payments in GnuCash during the reconciliation
process. Without doing so, I end up with duplicate payments in my checking
account and duplicate entries in A/R.

Additionally, if there's any way to match batch/bulk deposits to individual
invoices/processed payments AFTER the batch/bulk deposits have already been
reconciled, that would also be very helpful to know.

Many thanks in advance!