ANNOUNCE: GnuCash 2.6.4 released

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Mon Sep 29 10:29:51 EDT 2014

On Sep 29, 2014, at 5:40 AM, Paulo Magalhães <paulo at mentalstring.net> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> The builds for MacO X Intel don't seem to be present on Sourceforge.
>
> In fact, all download links for 2.6.4 on http://www.gnucash.org don't seem to work (any build).
>
> Note sure if you are the right person to report this to?
>
> Cheers,
> Paulo
>
> On 9/28/14, 11:44 PM, John Ralls wrote:
>> Mac OSX binary
>>
>> The Gnucash 2.6.4 MacOS X Intel and PPC packages can be downloaded from Sourceforge as well.

Please copy the list on all replies; use "Reply All".

The downloads worked just fine for me a few minutes ago, but I find that there's an error in the launcher script. I'll get repaired dmgs up shortly; in the meantime, anyone who's downloaded and installed already can fix it simply by editing Gnucash.app/Contents/MacOS/Gnucash line 68 to be
  GUILE_LOAD_PATH="${bundle_data}/guile/2.0/"

Regards,
John Ralls