GnuCash 2.6.4 released

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Mon Sep 29 18:04:46 EDT 2014

On Sep 29, 2014, at 2:12 PM, nvsoar <nvsoar at charter.net> wrote:

> On 9/29/2014 1:31 PM, David Britton wrote:
>> My instance of Gnucash now refuses to supply me with account selections when entering a transaction (other than defaulting to imbalance)
>>
> snip
>
> Win7-Gnucash2.6.4; same result here; partial manual entry will complete an account level; etc for all levels to complete the entry.

Yup, I see it too: Selecting accounts by typing works fine, but if you try to show the list GC draws the outline but doesn’t fill in the box. I tried three themes, picked at random, to no avail. It’s Windows-only as well; it works fine on mac and f-18. The calendar control works OK.

Regards,
John Ralls