Budget report inconsistency

Alterne alterne at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 07:39:01 EDT 2014

Hi,

I'm using "Budget report", "Budget flow" and "Budget income statement"
reports, and they don't work the same way.

In my budget, both incomes and expenses are expressed as positive amounts,
as correspondent accounts are set as income or expense respectively.

Now, the reports seems not to apply the same  the same reasoning.

In "Budget income statement", the incomes are subtracted from expenses,
resulting in a negative sum if my incomes are higher than my expenses.
Thant's the way I learned accounting.

With "Budget flow", effective incomes are expressed in negative, so I need
to enter my budget incomes in negative to have consistent sums at the
bottom.

With "Budget report", the budgeted incomes are simply not present !

Something wrong, but where ?

Thanks for your help !

Diego