Cannot acquire lock

Rolf Endres rendres at gmx.de
Tue Sep 30 14:42:04 EDT 2014

   Hi all,

   I installed the latest Gnucash version on Windows 8.1, and similar to
   the weekly builds over the last few months, when I select "online
   banking", an empty window titled "acquiring lock" opens.  A progress
   bar cycles through to 100% before restarting at 0%. Closing the window
   reopens a copy of the same window. I can only stop the process by
   forcing a Gnucash in the task manager.

   Have reported it on the bug tracker of aqbanking, but no response as
   yet. Any ideas?

   Rolf