Saved report configuration for invoices.

Magnus Andersson magsnus76 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 2 15:50:10 EDT 2015

Hi! I use the business feature of gnucash to print invoices to my customers. I have customized the tax invoice report with the companies logo and information about payment options and VAT registration number and other required info and saved this as a report configuration.Every time i create a new invoice i have to open the saved report and select the newly created invoice from the options menu of the report.Is it possible some how to use a saved report configuration to print directly from the invoice tab?
Thanks,- Magnus