Accounts sort order not saving

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Sat Apr 4 09:35:42 EDT 2015

David,

That should not happen obviously :(

Can you file a bug report and attach the gcm file that is associated
with your data file ?

You will find gcm files for all your books in the .gnucash directory.
There is a subdirectory called books in which you will find gcm files.
These files are named like your book.

So if you have a book called "David.gnucash" the associated gcm file
will be called "David.gnucash.gcm".

If you have multiple books called "David.gnucash" a sequence number will
be added like "David.gnucash_2.scm".

As a way to fix your problem: I expect you can restore to a default
column layout by deleting the entries under the section [Account
Hierarchy]

But do so after you have attached the file to bugzilla please.

Thanks,

Geert