Accounts sort order not saving

David Backhouse david at davidbackhouse.plus.com
Sat Apr 4 11:10:44 EDT 2015

This is very bizarre: but my issue seems to be fixed.
I moved the account code heading from first column to second column, moving
account type into the first column.
I then deleted the account type column, and sorted by account code.
I then checked the .gcm file as suggested, and the last entry under [Account
Hierarchy] in the .gcm file now reads sort_column=account-code.
So (for the time being at least) it displays accounts in the order I
specified when I reload Gnucash.

However if I ever get a similar problem I know where to look.

David Backhouse