complete beginner

Janet Tweedy jan at lancedal.net
Mon Apr 6 18:11:17 EDT 2015

Sorry if this is too simple but ...

Is there anywhere on this list where I could ask some really simple
questions? We used to use Quickbooks until our version wouldn't move to
windows 7, since then we've been sort of lost :) Installed Gnu-cash but
can't seem to input separate items on invoices either from us or to us.
Is this something that is not possible in the program?

I run a very small printing business but also would like to run a home
account, but need to input a breakdown of invoices and not simply enter
the total amounts.
No vat needed, running on a pc and laptop under windows 7, just need to
keep a tally of what I paid for separate items.

Janet

---