not getting my own contributions from the list ???

jcard21 xxxxxxx jcard21+gnucash at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 08:07:38 EDT 2015

On Thu, Apr 9, 2015 at 12:47 AM, Plutocrat <plutocrat at gmail.com> wrote:
> Gmail does this too. I've never received one of my own messages, although I
> see it appear in the mailing list archive. As I understand it, Gmail puts
> the mail in the Sent folder, and then omits it from the Inbox, because it
> already has a copy. Pretty irritating. I checked and rechecked my mailing
> list settings, but I guess I'll just have to live with it.
>
> P.

I've sent myself a GMail email, and it shows in BOTH my Inbox and my
Sent folder. So, the problem is probably not the email originating
from you.

Just add the To: (gnucash-user at gnucash.org) to that systems' Contacts.
This usually prevents them going to your Junk/Spam folder, and forces
the problem emails into your Inbox.

If that doesn't work, set up a Filter that forces the problem emails
into your Inbox.

This is my GMail Filter:
Has the words: gnucash-user at gnucash.org OR gnucash.uservoice.com
When a message arrives that matches this search:
Do this: Apply label "gnuCash", Never send it to Spam

Others using Yahoo email can do the same/similar thing in Yahoo Mail.

--
jcard21